Published on Techno-Biotic
In our premier episode we talk about the state of Humanity in Tech in 2020 and some of what CES brought us followed by an interview with best selling author and internationally recognized expert on Digital Transformation Charles Araujo where we discuss the dawn of the Digital Era and the New Human Age.
Can you believe it is 2020?
- Shane can’t believe that there are still no jetpacks, flying cars, teleporters, or food synthesizers.
- Matt talks about the Gizmo smart watch from Verizon that his daughter got for Christmas
- Laura talks about brain scanning as a way to better understand yourself and references the work of Dr. Amen
CES – Consumer Electronics Show 2020 discussion
- Sex Tech at CES for the first time
- CES 2020 Overview
- Samsung NEON AI Entities
- Link to Ev Williams Medium post on Innovation and the concept of the “adjacent possible”, from author Steven Johnson’s book “Where Good Ideas Come From”