I work with a select number of technology companies to provide advisory and support with marketing efforts.
Complete the form below for more info on working with me
An essential part of my work is continuing research around the transition of value creation in the enterprise from operational efficiency to the customer experience, and the impact of automation and artificial intelligence on the future of work. I refer to these, respectively, as the primacy of the customer and the primacy of the algorithm.
To further this effort, I am creating a series of four annual research reports exploring the evolution and impact of what I call the Digital Experience Supply Chain. I am producing this research in coordination with Dr. Frank Granito and The Institute for Digital Transformation, which I founded.
This research explores four dimensions of the creation of the Digital Experience Supply Chain and its impact on organizational structures and the nature of work within the enterprise:
- Experience Creation and Curation
- Experience Monitoring and Management
- Business and Operating Model Transformation
- The Transformation of Work
There are a variety of ways in which you can partner with me to support this research and leverage it for your content marketing needs, including:
- Report licensing and co-branding
- Commissioning private, derivative research
- Commissioning research analysis
- Webinars and speaking engagements around the research
I work with a limited number of organizations on an annual retainer basis in which I provide advisory on go-to-market strategy and messaging, and support marketing activities.
I customize each advisory engagement to the specific needs of each client, however, they generally include:
- Up to four (4) in-person advisory sessions per year
- Quarterly review of most recent research findings
- Review of current go-to-market strategy and messaging
- Targeted secondary research or informal, qualitative research
- Messaging or product testing with targeted audiences
- Unlimited inquiries and detailed reviews with product and marketing teams
- Support of marketing initiatives via social platforms
- Marketing engagement and support in the form of interviews (written, video, podcasts, etc.), media engagement, and customer engagement
- Research sponsorship, keynotes and customer events can also be included in retainer agreements